We are fully booked for this camp, however please let us know if you'd like to be added to our waiting list.
Our next Red Centre Running Camp takes place over Easter 2017 and will once again showcase the spectacular and breath taking scenery and diversity of Central Australia.
Please contact us if you are interested. All levels welcome and you don't have to be a Rejoover to come along.
This trip is for everyone. Both runners & partners will truly enjoy the best of our Red Centre as we take you on an amazing tour filled with fun, fitness, rest and Aussie icons. Don't forget the camera.
Run the Larapinta trail (don't worry not all of it), tour Alice Springs, enjoy an outdoor buffet meal as we look up and learn about our Galaxy. Then visit Australia's top Red Centre natural attractions such as Kings Canyon, Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas).
With regular off road stops at spots you wouldn't otherwise see, you will learn and be amazed from the in depth local knowledge of the flora, fauna, geology and languages from our very own experienced tour guide - Glen Auricht (Greta's Dad), who has worked with the indigenous communities and has lived in Hermannsburg, Tjuwanpa and Alice Springs for 40 years. In a nutshell, you will have your own expert with a fun NT sense of humour.
We will travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach with certified driver plus the expert commentary from Glen and of course coaching advice from Chris & Greta throughout. We will stay in hotels, cabins and apartments and most importantly, we will ensure you are well trained, well fed and well rested along the way.
Your itinerary will include but not limited to the following:
- Fly in to Alice Springs Thur 13th April / overnight in a 4 star hotel
- Tour around Alice Springs including Anzac Hill sunset
- Earth sanctuary buffet dinner and star gazing show
- Road trip from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon with stop offs
- Kings canyon rim walk and swim in the Garden of Eden
- Overnight at Kings Creek Station where you can see close hand how an outback property operates. Hire a quad bike, book a helicopter trip over the canyon or ride a camel (intro camel ride included).
- Road trip to Uluru for 2 nights at the Ayres Rock resort apartments
- Sunrise, long run and breakfast at the Rock (climbing time available also)
- Free time to relax or explore Yulara township
- Tour of The Olgas
- All breakfasts, most lunches, a few dinners, drinks and snacks for the road trip also included
- Fly out of Uluru Easter Monday 17th April.
Rejoov will organise everything once you're on the ground. All you need to do is book your flights and show up. We will guide the whole process.
The one off package cost covers everything listed above and more (ie National Park entry fees).
Dates: Thursday 13th April through to Monday 17th April (4 nights)
Flights: Qantas fly direct to Alice Springs with both Qantas and Virgin flying direct out of Uluru. Unfortunately Tiger no longer fly so you may want to use FF points and grab your seat early.
Book your spot with a Deposit: $200 (this will come off your fees). Total price per person is $1195 and this trip of a lifetime will capped at 25 attendees so get in quick to reserve your spot. You won't find better value anywhere.
Our goal is to show off the best of the Red Centre at a time of year very conducive for training so send us an email or call asap for more specific information or to register your interest. All levels welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Chris & Greta Truscott - email@example.com / 0419 021 694