Receiving Tailwind community spirit and performance awards in 2019:
-Lisa Mintz - Osteopath, Mum & Grandma, Narrabeen marathon all-nighter 76km in January and her debut 100 MILE NZ Northburn in March getting the belt buckle inside the cut off 48hour!! How amazing!
-Zac Smith 5k track pb progression currently 18.39 and 10k PB by 4mins 40.06, and all his support for the club.
-Jamie Broom for his track 5k track pb progression currently 18.35 and 10k PB by 4.29mins Sydney 10k 38.36.
-Congratulations runners of the month 2018 zebras Robin Ball & Victoria Raymond on their enthusiasm & hugely fun spirit in achieving the Coastal Classic & Larapinta Trail in 2018. Prizes sponsored by thermaTech www.sherpa.com.au Check our their great gear!
- Adam Ballesty amazing team support, White Fence Track Club (WFTC) Wed nights daylight savings initiative, marathon prep as he leads into New York 2018
- Olivia Ho 10k PB 41mins, GC marathon 3.23 with 2 little kids & working 2018
- Emma Trehy community running support, Achilles running guide, pbs across 5k, 10k & half marathon this year 2018
- Cathy Rowney 10k & half marathon PBs and comeback after breast cancer 2018
Mary Stringer - over 60 & smashing it! 42min Sydney 10k 2018, winning age groups in Sydney
Zac Smith - Alpine Ascent 50k, UTA 100k, awesome team spirit & photos
Rachel Birds - training the house down, getting strong on trails and winning the Equaliser technical trail event 2018, Sydney 10k pb & GC half marathon pb 2018
Maya Borthwick - 10k 38mins, c2s 55mins, half 85mins and marathon 3.09 pbs
Matt Wacher - 5k track pb, 10k pb, C2S pb, half marathon pb 2017 what a year!!
Jo Hadley - Sydney 10k PB 2018, Canberra marathon PB, GC half PB
Tommy & Tara - training spirit award, C2S, Blackmores & Smh half marathon pbs
Lisa Sherman - half marathon pb, great ocean road ultra 60k
Sammie Feeley - PBs across all distances 5k, 10k, half marathon & a marathon debut
Fran Boorer - trail running events, amazing team support & long runs
Lisa Studencki - training hard, friendly, wonderful spirit, Larapinta Trail Legend
Susan McCallum - over 50s kicking goals!
Ben Feld - over 50 age group, 17.10 park run PB 2017, 37.28 Sydney Harbour 10k PB 2018
Rachael Honeywood - Boston Marathon pb 3.23 2017
Lesley Mason - breaking PBs across all distances
Juny Xi Yang - 102km Tarawera ultra marathon top 20 female Feb 2018. Marathon PB 3.18 GC 2018
Grant Sherman - Melbourne 10k pb and Canberra half marathon pb
Larissa Williams - Kokoda Trail and her debut smh half marathon 2017
We couldn't split these two, not even with a dance off ;), so congrats fellas, our 2 outstanding runners of August 2016:
- Darren McGregor (DMac) for nailing his c2s pb and then 5 days later racing the Syd Oxfam Trailwalker 100kms his team raising $8k. He also had a half pb on the GC in July too.
- Johnny McCormack (JMac) for his supreme training efforts & group support, C2S PB and winning the Mums and Sons team. He's also struck 10k & half pbs this year!
Thanks @toddridge @therunningcompanybondibeach for your gift vouchers. Everyone check out the Garmin forerunner 35 / 235 including inbuilt heart rate monitor, pedometer, waterproof as well as pace, distance etc. https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/sports-recreation/running/forerunner-35/prod552962.html
#oxfamtrailwalker #100k #citytosurf #goldcoast#sydney #10k #halfmarathon #rejoovrunners