Amazing day for everyone in Melbourne Running Festival 15/10/17 and other events:
Grant Sherman 41.33 4min PB huge!
Jack Maxwell 35.31 24sec PB go Jack!
Nick Roberts 72.15 flying the flag for Rejoov!! Thanks Nick one of our ANSW runners
Sarah Binks 1.38 6min pb even after New York!
Susan MacCallum 2.02.18 with quad injury, over 50 & over 20min pb
Jo Hadley 1.43.40 pb very happy and backed up post Berlin marathon
Bronwyn Armytage 96.44 1min pb woo go Bron!
Chris Strom 1.23.58 w a cold & achilles trouble well done buddy
Cathy Liu 84.30 pb thanks Cathy for wearing Rejoov also one of our ANSW runners
Michael Baer 91mins recovering from a foot injury
Lisa Sherman 3.45 We are especially proud of Lisa: "..was tough with a couple of injuries but I’m totally pumped and proud - that’s my 5th marathon in 3 years"
Darren MacGregor 3.05 a 11min pb & Boston marathon dream could come true for 2019, thanks wife Melissa for brilliant updates on everyone
Maya Borthwick 3.09 a 25min pb we are all so happy
Pete 3.06 & Mel Truscott 3.17 a 1min pb - hubby and wife duo
Lesley Mason 4.29.52 20min pb, gave it everything & hurt a lot, these efforts are gold!
Thanks volunteer Pia Gilmour for pics & support from Melbourne.
Abby Hewitt ran 20k yesterday & 10k today on challenging beautiful trails in a team as part of the Freycinet Challenge!
Lisa Mintz has been doing her 3 day grand circle trailfest in Utah, and then the West Virginia Trilogy trail weekend. We can't keep up withLisa Mintz long list of adventures 😃
Massive congrats everyone, what a weekend!
21-22/10/17 Another fabulous weekend of Rejoov club results:
- Double wins for partners Oliver Gissin on his win and pb 2.52.17 in the hilly Barossa valley marathon, he had to fight for it as he wasn't leading until close to the end! And Georgina Eden on winning the Barossa valley 10k 45.25 - both celebrating in a prime location 🍷🍷
- well done Olivia Johnson, Wendy Cheng, Jacqueline Fox, Sue Gerty and Andrea O'Shannassy in the Sydney trail series - jumping for joy!
- Great team turn out at Maroubra fun run, congrats 8k runners on your teams win!! Chris Truscott 2nd, newbie Mark Higgs 4th, Jesse Hanna, Matty Burke, Emily Bassett, Cathy Rowney Lidia Scotto Di Vetta Emma Trehy Claire Baber Margaux Taylor Lara Taylor Adrienne Taylor Emma Page Yin Soon Tania Farmer and myself in the 4k (5th female)
- Scott O'Connor 31.23 (8th) & John Bartlett 31.59 (10th) our ANSW runners in the windy tough Burnie 10k Tassie
- Mary Stringer, Greg Puttick, Helen Banks in the 120k Bowral Classic thanks to their awesome bike 🚴🏻 coach Stuart Cassie and also our runner Niki Hale did the 120k bike too 🙌🏼