Well done everyone on all your gutsy Sydney Morning Herald half marathon / relay runs & cheering out on course. We had many runners, but we're still adding in all their results & official times see further below and also for the GOR results.
Thank you Rejoov Runners on your fundraising support for Sophie Cotton Smith's Running for Premature Babies, we are amazed and thankful for what they have achieved for saving babies & supporting families. It was a big celebration post race and at the Coogee Diggers that afternoon for all the premmie babies fam.
Congratulations Rio Olympian Liam Adams (follow on Instagram @liamadamsrunner ) on his win in the smh half in 65.11. Thanks sponsor ICG - Internal Consulting Group Himanshu Dua for your support to Rejoov and awesome to see ICG getting behind runners such as Liam to sponsor them cash! Elite runners put so much into the sport that they deserve sponsorship and it's great coverage for a quality company. Win-Win. We were thrilled to have Liam hang out with us for a while at the Rejoov & Premmie Babies tents, such a great down to earth guy!
SMH Half Marathon / Relay rejoov group or online runners:
- Malcolm Eadie 1.22.55 over 2min PB
- Gidon Edinburg 1.23.19 over a minute PB
- Matt Wacher 85.14 PB
- Anthony Biggs 1.26.53
- David Hazelwood 1.26.56 PB
- Maya Borthwick 1.29.08
- Johnny McCormack course pb 1.29.11
- Adam Ballesty course pb 1.35.49
- Paige Taylor 1.40.16
- Lisa Sherman course pb 1.40.53 happy and on track for GC half
- Madi Gulliver 1.42.45
- Richard Taylor 1.43.05
- Rachael Honeywood post Boston marathon high & pacing Tommy C 1.44 to a course pb and both having fun!
- Tom Callachor course pb 1.44.02 course PB and under a minute over his PB.
- Sarah Bembrick 1.45.04
- Grace Cannavo 1.45.44 PB
- Claire Marston 1.46.37 good prep for GC marathon
- Larissa Williams debut half (finally we all say lol) after her debut Sydney 10k event 2 weeks ago 1.51.36 PB
- Fiona Taylor 1.58.31
- Tara 1:59.04 - course PB by two mins. But 1.5mins over Blackmores PB
- Andrea O'Shannesey debut 2.19.07 PB
- Fiona McDonald 2.28.11 (Grace's Mum)
- Ashleigh Thomas debut 2:24 PB & sub 2:30 and happy with that
- Samantha Feeley 1.53.27 PB
- Monika Graham 2.03.23
- Olivia Burton 1.56.24 PB
- Sarah Dawes debut 1.54.34 PB
- Jo Hadley 1.54.38
- Lesley Mason 2.15.45
- Pam Biegl debut 2.38.11 PB
- Candice Razza debut 2.16.31
- Janet McLearie 1.56
- Michelle Ansley 1.50.24
- Yury Gliken in a big baby costume 1.46
- Hayley unwell couldn't finish but great team spirit with all the family there too
- Chris Truscott & Laura James 95min pacer for premmie babies
- ICG Sponsors - Himanshu Dua 1.25.55 & Floriana 1.39.26
- Grant Sherman 14k w mate 7k relay 64.38 awesome relay, stoked
- Emma Trehey 14k & Michael Martin 7k relay 1.58.26 hubby and wife team pb
- Anne-Maree O'Mara & Lyn, mum and daughter relay
- Susan & Cathie relay 1.55.25, 154 team out of 615
- Melissa Deegan & Emma Salkavich relay 1.59.54
- Mary Stringer ran relay Team Puttick on her own! 14k 69.10
Well done to our runners at the Great Ocean Road events, they had a ball and highly recommend it to everyone for next year:
GOR half 23k / ultra marathon 44k:
- Darren MacGregor official half time was 91:34 which I was also happy with. 98:43 23k which I was really happy with. Pretty hilly course and odd distance but good fun.
- Lucy Stranger 1.39 half and 1.47 23k, debut, happy, great weather, highly recommends event
- Pia Gilmour 1.54 half time and 23k 2.06
- Deborah Ford 44k 4.50
- Lucas Meaney 44k 4.15
Sensational swims in the pairs 10k Big Swim from Bondi to Watsons Bay: Saorla Finucane (and Matt) with their mixed team win. Well done Mary King with her team - brilliant work!